XY820 Epoxy Reactive Diluent Glycidyl Methacrylate CAS 106 91 2
Chemical name: glycidyl methacrylate
Molecular Formula: C7H13O3
CAS Number: 106-91-2
Physical and Chemical Character: colorless or light yellow
2. Technical Data Sheet
Acrylic and polyester decorative powder coatings, industrial and
protective topcoat, alkyd resin, adhesives, acrylic emulsion
synthesis, polyvinyl chloride coatings, cross-linked monomers, etc.
- Packed in 25kg/barrel or 200 kg/barrel or 1000kgs/ IBC container
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of
- Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area. Keep away from
ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use,
in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture
5. Please note that all information provided by XYCC is considered
accurate in certain condition. However we will not promise or bear
any legal responsibility due to factors in producing and processing
products. The customer should test applicability of our products
fully before using it.